Hello my loves! Today I have the long awaited baking post you’ve all been asking for. This recipe makes about 12 cupcakes. I also wanted to give a little shout to onthecakefront.When baking these cupcakes I used their super cute cupcakes cases! I bought some of the gingham cases in red, black and blue because I thought they looked very autumnal. If you are a lover of baking I’d recommend that you go and check them out.
YOU WILL NEED…
- 150g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 125g softened butter
- 125g brown sugar
- 75g grated carrot
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180 (gas mark 4).
- Put 12 cases into your cupcake tin/pan
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg into a large bowl.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, carrot and eggs. Beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- (If you are using an electric mixer like me you won’t need to wooden spoon or bowl.)
- Divide the mixture between the cases and bake for 20-25 minutes until they spring back when pressed.
- Transfer cakes to a wire cooling rack and leave to cool.
I hope you enjoy this yummy bake! Let me know if you decided to try make some yourself.
Thanks for reading,