Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons. What’s not to look forward too? This is to mark the start of Autumn, a time where I feel inspired. I’m not sure what it is about Autumn but here are some things I love and would like to do this Winter/Autumn.
- Movie marathons, don’t forget the blanket and hot chocolate
- Hiking,Long walks through forests – just adventuring and really appreciating the beauty in nature and things around me
- Jumping in leaves! This is fun as long as they aren’t muddy aha
- Mini photoshoots
- Clothes! I love Autumn and Winter fashion. From tartan scarves to cosy parkas I love everything about the clothing trends. Oh and bobble hats. The cute ones with the pom poms. I don’t actually have one of these! I need to buy one lol :)
- Wearing fluffy socks, knee high socks and just socks in general
- Lighting candles. I have a slight obsession with candles. I bought a massive candle and it’s vanilla cupcake scented. It smells so good!
- Food! Autumn is literally made for binge eating. It’s the time of the harvest too, how ironic aha. Nothing is better than apple crumble in Autumn
- Halloween and Pumpkin carving.
- Hot chocolate. In Autumn I’m normally so poor (I am all the time but especially in Autumn) because I spend so much on Salted Caramel hot chocolates at Starbucks. It’s about 3.65 for a medium and I buy these like 3 times a week so that’s about £11. I’m bad at maths so that might be wrong.
- Apple picking, I’ve never done this so it would he cool to do.
- Leggings and fluffy boots.
- Make caramel apples, never made these but I’m sure they would taste amazing.
- Berry lipsticks, I’ll have a post up on my favourite lippies for Autumn soon!
- Home-made pies! They smell delicious.
- Hocus Pocus! I watch this every single Halloween without fail. It’s kinda like a tradition now.
- Maze Mazes (I did one of these last year and it was so much fun)
- Make leaf art.
- Make smores and have a bonfire! These go hand in hand.
- Make jam tarts, my mum makes the best jam tarts. She must teach me her ways.
- Try some Autumn DIYs from youtube, tumblr etc.
I’m going to leave it there or this list will end up very very long. I hope you enjoy Autumn just as much as I do. What’s your favourite season?
Thanks for reading,